I know the power and exponential growth that takes place when provided choices and thoughtful questioning – support that comes from a place of integrity and knowledge.
With the ability to synthesize information from different fields and interests, I blend the business behind the business, the art of being human, and the abilities individual’s possess for their own potential.
The work incorporates a fresh, sincere, holistic and evidence-based approach, with mindfull practices as the overriding umbrella.
Since I am also a skeptic, I dive into the philosophy and strategies myself to gauge their effectiveness.
As a recalcitrant and curious pioneer, I appreciate the ability to ‘play,’ to feel comfortable enough in my profession to begin to mix it up, experiment, enabling me to support others to take their great journey. Some of the tools drawn upon for this adventure: Positive and Systems Psychology, Neuroscience, Mindful Awareness and Core Coaching Practices.
Most of my education has been through customary means (University studies.) But some of my biggest transformations, encouraging me to pursue and then engage in the work that is meaningful for me, began through unconventional yet most inspiring moments. Listed below are just some of the experiences that continue to shape my life and my life’s work.
Beth’s Brief List of Credentials
- UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) Coach / Mentor
- Non-Profit Workshop Facilitator
- Serving the Addiction Community in Boutique Malibu Rehabs and Private Work
- Creative and Professional Trainings
- Licensed Psychotherapist in the States of New York and New Jersey (& California)
- Former PHR (Professional in Human Resources) working with International Fortune 500 Corporations
- Holistic trainings including Transformational Meditation, Progoff, Perioceptive and Creative Arts Journaling techniques, etc.
More information about Beth Tunis found on http://bethtunistherapy.com/about_beth.php